Announcements about symposia are forthcoming. Please check back.
Fall 2022 Lab Expansion
The Exercise Science Research Center hosted an open house Oct. 21, 2022, to celebrate new and expanded lab spaces. The event included tours, a reception and dedication seminars featuring distinguished speakers in the field. The article "Exercise Science Research Center Hosting Open House to Highlight New and Expanded Labs" has details.
- The WE CARE initiative of COEHP
- Arkansas Integrative Metabolic Research Center of the U of A and University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation of the U of A
- Kate Mamiseishvili, Ph.D., dean, College of Education and Health Professons
- Matt Ganio, Ph.D., associate dean of academic and student affairs, COEHP
- Michelle Gray, Ph.D., department head, Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation, COEHP
- John English, Ph.D., vice chancellor for research & innovation
- Brian Primack, M.D., Ph.D., former dean of COEHP
- Wesley Stites, Ph.D., professor of biochemistry, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry